VA Loans: Veteran and Active Duty Military Home Buying & Refinancing
VA Home Loan Privileges
Take advantage of your VA home loan benefits for the first time or even if you have used one in the past to help finance your home. The VA home loan is an amazing benefit for all eligible US veterans and active duty military members to purchase a primary residence with no down payment and no monthly mortgage insurance costs, a benefit almost no other loan can offer. VALoanSpot.com, a division of Magnolia Bank, can help you obtain your VA loan today!
- Are you a veteran looking to purchase a primary residence?
- Are you looking for 100% financing within city limits?
- Do you have a lower credit score and wish to put little to no money down?
- Are you looking to refinance your home’s value?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, a VA loan might just be the perfect choice for you. Call 800-537-2050, or fill out the Get A Quote Form on the side to get in contact with one of our loan officers.
What is a VA Home Loan?
The VA home mortgage program is designed to offer long-term financing to American veterans offered by federally qualified lenders, like VALoanSpot.com, powered by Magnolia Bank. VA home loans help veterans purchase properties with no down payment and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veteran’s administration. In addition to no down payment, there is no mortgage insurance added to the monthly payment for VA home loans.
VA Home Loan Qualifications & Features
- Eligibility – The U.S. Veterans Administration determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifiers to submit to mortgage lender of choice.
- Jumbo VA Home Loans – Jumbo VA home loans are available up to $1,500,000.
- Fixed-Rate Loans – 30-, 20- & 15-year fixed-rate and 5-year ARM loans available
- Refinance – Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value.
- No Money Down – Buy a home with no money down and no monthly private monthly mortgage insurance.